[PHOTO] Re: HYB: More of Gerold Richardson's seedlings | Fri, 4 Jun 1999 13:47:10" />

[PHOTO] Re: HYB: More of Gerold Richardson's seedlings

> Merle,
> Gerold's seedlings are wonderful and thank you so much for sharing
> them.  I also liked 92-72-19 and 92-72-2 the best.  How is the branching
> and bud count on these, is it as wonderful as the color?  One can only
> hope <G>.

Dana,
I wish I could tell you the branching and bud count on these two irises or
why he hasn't introduced them but I can't.  I do know that he is very picky
about what he introduces and there must be a reason why he hasn't introduced
them. His garden is amazing for being half acre in size with only 200 named
TB's, the rest being his own seedlings of 30 years.

Here is another broken color iris (#89-9-2) of his that has good branching
but somewhat poor form.  Check out the striped buds!

Merle

> --
> mailto:ddbro@llano.net
> Dana Brown