[PHOTO] Re: ID this iris? | Tue, 8 Jun 1999 12:40:00" />

[PHOTO] Re: ID this iris?

Hello Rodney
There is I.lactea Pallas. In clasification it take place in: Iris subgenus
Limniris /Taush/ Spah
B Section Limniris
(n) Series Ensatae (Diels) Lawrence
In my garden it flower the same colour as desccribed in photo. Distinctive
leaves and fall form allow to identify exactly. I have no photo of my own,
but there was sent pic. of I.lactea by E-mail. Sorry I don't remember who
have sent it. Very abundant bloom in photo you have sent.

Edmundas Kondratas
stogutis@kaunas.omnitel.net
Kaunas, Lithuania,  zone 5.