[PHOTO] Unknown TB - Bonnie's Beauty | Sat, 19 Jun 1999 00:32:31" />

[PHOTO] Unknown TB - Bonnie's Beauty

Here's an unknown 'gift' which was given to me by my mother in-law (Bonnie) before she moved to the Sunshine Coast of B.C.
This iris had never bloomed for her during the 10 years she lived in her former house, so she never did get to see the flower.
I got a couple of small rhizomes from her 2 years ago, and the first year there were no blooms for me either.
This year, however, it must be a happy camper and has sent up many bloomstalks!
(Zone 3)

Binary data