Re: Iris SPEC Unknown.

From: "Jan Jacobsen" <jacobsen.dorph@get2net.dk>

 Hi Dennis and all
I am open to all suggestions, but my theory is, that it might be from the China group, I have searced all the books that I have to find a matching description, but so far without results
Jan Jacobsen Denmark

>From: Dennis Kramb <dkramb@badbear.com>
>
>Jan!  Absolutely gorgeous!  Could they be Californiacae hybrids?

>>     Hi All Here is a unknown iris,which flowered for the first time this
>>year. It is raised from seed as species ? The height is 30 cm , the leaves
>>are  narrow 1cm ,there are 2 flowers on a stem , the flower is 7-8cm
>>across  ,beardless,  the single flower last 3-4 days. It has a fibrous
>>rootstock. The closeup photo reveal some veined  fall like a regelia iris.
>>Jan Jacobsen -Denmark

Get involved. Share your thoughts!
http://www.onelist.com
Join the ONElist Weekly Survey.  Go to homepage for details.