[PHOTO] Sweet Lena | Thu, 24 Jun 1999 00:08:12" />

[PHOTO] Sweet Lena

Quite a long time ago, I posted a message on iris-talk asking what 'Sweet Lena' (sweet iris) looked like.
I sure didn't think I would get a bloom, since I  planted a couple of rhizomes the size of a baby potatoes, but here she is...
Not too fancy, but smells wonderful.
I planted it within a foot away from my garden swing so I can sit and inhale. (I can't believe I actually planned it so well!!)
(Zone 3)

Binary data