From: "jervis2" <jervis2@eggconnect.net>

Athur, I did write John a note to post, which he did and I thank him for
that. I do not mind if you post this to Iris-Talk or not.  I will not be
able to because I willingly took myself off the list when this unfortunate
worm hit my computer. Mark Cook is right about one thing. When it was opened
up, the worm took over my address book and forwarded itself out. I DID NOT
do this. Embarrassment had nothing to do with not posting anything to the
list. I was out of town all weekend at a Iris meeting at Henry Horton State
Park in Tenn.to get Judges Training. Again I am sorry for any trouble that
this may have caused. It  has never any intention of mine but to enjoy the
Iris-Talk, read and learn something from other Iris people. I live in
western Kentucky "USA" belong to a Iris Society called Ken-Ten that is in
Region 7. I have been a member of the American Iris Society for 9 years and
have growing Iris for app. 20 plus years. That is a little history on me. I
have not tried to hide anything. My computer has a virus protection system
in it although it was out dated. It will be upgraded to prevent this for the
future. I guess someone had to be the unlucky soul to have brought awareness
about a potential problem to all. Again sorry I would have never in my
wildest dreams caused any problems. If people still want to throw stones
they are more than welcome.I just hope they are not the next victim.

Earnest Royal
Kirksey Ky. USA
Zone 6/7