[PHOTO] I. kolpakowskiana | Sat, 4 Mar 2000 17:36:42" />

[PHOTO] I. kolpakowskiana

From: "Jim Murrain" <jimmurrain@hotmail.com>

     This is my first bloom on I. kolpakowskiana. It's mid-season here for reticulate iris, and the Juno's are jumping out of the ground. Unless it gets really cold again this will be a fantastic year for late winter flowers.

Jim Murrain ,Kansas City, Mo. Zone 5/6
Life member ,AIS , SIGNA  &
Greater Kansas City Iris Society
Member, Pony Express Iris Society