Re: Doctor Dark

From: "Patrick Orr" <PatrickJOrr@hotmail.com>

Yes, DD is a large flower.  I was quite impressed with its size, but I was
even more impressed with its substance.  Even today it is still in bloom and
looks just magnificent.  I was barely able to get into the throat of the
flower to get the anther because it is such a tight bloom.  The only thing I
could fault was that all its buds were on the top half of the stalk, which I
do not know if it is normal for that  hybrid or not.  However, it has not
fallen over with the weight, which is a good thing.  Also, it was only about
32" tall.