Re: I. kolpakowskiana

From: Gerry Snyder <gcsnyd@loop.com>

tmilchh@aol.com wrote:

> From: tmilchh@aol.com
>
> For some reason, I cannot view this file.
>      Annette Milch    TMilchh@aol.com

Netscape didn't want to let me see it, either.

But it let me save the .jpg file, and then I could view that.

Weird!

Gerry
--
mailto:gcsnyd@loop.com
Gerry Snyder, AIS Symposium Chair

MAXIMIZE YOUR CARD, MINIMIZE YOUR RATE!
Get a NextCard Visa, in 30 seconds!  Get rates as low as
Apply NOW!
http://click.egroups.com/1/2122/0/_/503733/_/952267799/