RE: I. kolpakowskiana

From: Edmundas Kondratas <stogutis@kaunas.omnitel.net>

Jim,
The file of  I.kolpakovskiana has an invalid file format. There is available only one point in the name before file extention. I suggest you for species plants instead of point between binominal names to use lower dash. So species files would have such a form I_kolpakowskiana.jpg, I_sibirica.jpg, I_douglasiana.jpg, etc.
Edmundas Kondratas
stogutis@kaunas.omnitel.net
Kaunas, Lithuania, zone 5.