Re: OT: Pix of Lubbock, TX

From: Dana Brown <ddbro@llano.net>

    We are very dry right now, with no rain in sight.  We are 3" behind since
October.  They have issued a burning ban and some little towns are already
talking about restricting water usage.
    If we could just put up a giant viaduct you could channel some of that
extra rain right on down here!

Mike Sutton wrote:

> From: "Mike Sutton" <suttons@lightspeed.net>
> I hear that you are going to get some rain soon.  I know you need it.  Have
> you had any other then the mud you just got?  We keep getting more and more
> and more......etc.
> Mike

Dana Brown
Pres. South Plains Iris Society
Lubbock, TX  USA  79401
Zone 7 USDA, Zone 10 Sunset

as low as 0.0% Intro APR and no hidden fees.
Apply NOW!