WITCH'S SABBATH

From: "Patrick Orr" <PatrickJOrr@hotmail.com>

 Wow!  I have never seen this in bloom before.  WS had a stalk with three open blooms this morning, so I had to take a picture of it.  For WS, this is Exteeeeeeemly early to bloom now, but this is planted in a planter in the middle of a parking lot at the nursery, so it gets the heat from the tar and concrete early.  In addition, in the middle of the planter is a security light that remains on all night long.  Also, the caretaker of these irises are always throwing some kind of fertilizer or hormone stimulator, or whatever on these guys, so they have really taken off.

Patrick
Glendale, AZ  USA