Re: SDLG 871003

From: GardnrJan1@aol.com

In a message dated 3/14/00 11:34:48 PM Eastern Standard Time, ddbro@llano.net
writes:

<< This is an SDB sdlg of ours.  Nothing wonderful but it
 has 4 falls!! >>
Dana,
    How kewl!    Wonder if it'll do that next year?    I'm so jealous, that's
so fun seeing your own stuff bloom...I wish I could find my seeds from last
year's crosses...BOOO HOOO!   CONGRATS to you, though...maybe it's the start
of a new class: SDFF (standard dwarf four falls).   Since it looks like  a
daffodil that way, maybe name it DAFFY.

Janet Natale
zone 8 of SC where things are starting to swell up with stalklings!!

GET A NEXTCARD VISA, in 30 seconds!  Get rates as low as 2.9%
Intro or 9.9% Fixed APR and no hidden fees.  Apply NOW!
http://click.egroups.com/1/936/0/_/503733/_/953124277/