[PHOTO] Double Bubbly | Sat, 25 Mar 2000 23:21:11" />

[PHOTO] Double Bubbly

From: Jelcy <jelcy@eclipse.sigint.com>

I was out taking photos of the iris that will have bloomed out before
the Destiny Dallas 2000 convention.  I was supposed to be pulling weeds
along with the other 6 or 7 diligent workers, but I had no will power
and I had the digital!  I took this about 2-3 minutes before the rain
came.  It made up for the rain we didn't get last September and
October...and Nov...and..

Rest at ease.  There will still be thousands of blooms when you come to
visit us.

Jelcy Romberg, President
Iris Society of Dallas
Good friends, school spirit, hair-dos you'd like to forget.
Classmates.com has them all. And with 4.4 million alumni already
registered, there's a good chance you'll find your friends here:

JPEG image