Re: I. atropurpurea hybrid - maybe

From: Dennis Kramb <dkramb@badbear.com>

>   From:
>"Harold Peters" <harold@directcon.net>
>
>The SDBs are in full bloom and the arils and PCIs  are just starting. This
>aril is labeled I. atropurpurea hybrid. Undoubtly  one of David Shahak's
>hybrids from what he called the gene pool.    Harold Peters
>Beautiful View Iris Garden,
>El  Dorado Hills, CA      USDA zone 9
>harold@directcon.net    http://www.beautiful-view-iris.com

That is absopositivelylutely gorgeous!  I love dark flowers.  I love the
roundness of the oncos too.  I tried some of Shahak's stuff a couple years
ago without success, but I think I ought to try again now that I know (a
little bit better) what I'm doing.

Dennis Kramb; dkramb@badbear.com
http://www.badbear.com/dkramb/home.html

GET A NEXTCARD VISA, in 30 seconds!  Get rates as low as 0.0%
Intro or 9.9% Fixed APR and no hidden fees.  Apply NOW!
http://click.egroups.com/1/937/0/_/503733/_/954197242/