Re: Lenten Prayer

From: GardnrJan1@aol.com

In a message dated 3/28/00 6:00:29 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jelcy@eclipse.sigint.com writes:

<< It is growing like an IB here.  Perhaps I should have fertilized? >>
   Wow, that's so much darker than I thought Lenten Prayer was...did you get
it right from Schreiner's?   Also, don't be concerned if they sometimes grow
shorter than you expect...sometimes it has to do with the weather, or
drought.    I'm looking at a bud showing color of ROYAL FLIRT and it's so
short it's almost down in the leaf!!   HOwever, if you got it through an
auction or someone who shared theirs, it could be a different iris than
LENTEN PRAYER.   It looks much more black than the claret wine that Lenten
Prayer is supposed to be.

Janet Natale
zone 8 of SC

Good friends, school spirit, hair-dos you'd like to forget.
Classmates.com has them all. And with 4.4 million alumni already
registered, there's a good chance you'll find your friends here: