Re: Do Wa Ditty

From: Jelcy <jelcy@eclipse.sigint.com>

And Patrick, I,too, am just in the infancy of digital photography.  Like
you, I find that of 6 or 7 shots, 1 is just about passable.  It's hard
to see what the flower is in the screen especially on a sunny day.

I look forward to meeting you in person since I have enjoyed so many of
your photos this past year

Jelcy

Patrick Orr wrote:

> Jelcy,
>
> Thank you very much.  I am trying to get in as much practice before
> attending the Dallas convention.  There have been probably a hundred flubbed
> photos for every one good one.  I am still learning...
>
> Patrick
> Who just remembered he will have to buy a tripod prior to going to Dallas!

Good friends, school spirit, hair-dos you'd like to forget.
Classmates.com has them all. And with 4.4 million alumni already
registered, there's a good chance you'll find your friends here:
http://click.egroups.com/1/2623/0/_/503733/_/954338077/