Re: Variegated, variegated

From: "Mike Sutton" <suttons@lightspeed.net>

Hi Janet,
Good question, there are two variegated foliage seedlings from this cross.
Don't know what happened and I am sure there were no mix-ups in the seeds.
One of the variegated seedlings looks just like Autumn Tryst when it blooms,
the other is a BC white and red-violet.  So far it is a short little thing
with little going for it other than the obvious.  Hopefully it will grow up.
Any clues as to why the variegation showed up?  If I can figure it out I
will do it again.
Mike