[PHOTO] Tul Kerem - arilbred | Thu, 30 Mar 2000 22:45:21" />

[PHOTO] Tul Kerem - arilbred

Tul Kerem OGB+ Henery Danielson, 73/74

Totally by accident, but I like the contrast that the California poppies add to the overall effect.

I apologize for the dupicates early this morning. However there was some evidence that the problem occurred at onelist not on my end. However, Murphy and my computer have been real good friends lately so at least some of the problem could have been from me.

Harold Peters
Beautiful View Iris Garden,
El Dorado Hills, CA      USDA zone 9
harold@directcon.net    http://www.beautiful-view-iris.com