[PHOTO] Re: Re:photo | Sun, 4 Mar 2001 03:56:10" />

[PHOTO] Re: Re:photo

I did, Chuck; it's close but the S are too yellowish.  Here's a pic from my
garden (UNKNOWN) and another from a supplier (Irissbearded), who also
doesn't know the name.  Of all my unknowns, this one is really the one I'd
truly like to call by it's correct name.  This iris was the first iris I
ever owned, gifted to me by a special friend.

El, near Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada Z3