Re: RE:Photo-species

Judy Eckhoff wrote:
> Good morning, Do you have slides of the different Species of Iris you would
> like to share ??? The AIS Slike chairman is putting together a set of slides
> showing the "Iris Family" and is finding these to be in very short supply.
> Please contact me (off-line)or Bill Mull, AIS slide chairman:
> AISSlides@aol.com  Thanks
> Judy Eckhoff

Hi Judy,

We do not have much right now, but when spring finally hits here, I
intend to get an image for every iris and daylily in our garden.  I most
likely won't have slides, but electronic images for computer use.  I may
take slides also for programs and events.  Not sure about that yet.  You
are more than welcome to use anything I come up with and you find

Jane & Steve Amy

Region 11 AHS http://www.daylily.hispeed.com/reg11.htm
Region 18 AIS http://www.region18.com/
Zone 5B, North Central Kansas
One hundred years from now no one will remember who we were.
Live for the moment and enjoy life to the fullest.
Plant flowers and enjoy!
The Amy's Garden
Region 11 meeting in 2001 at Tulsa OK
Region 11 Auction By Mail information