Warning

For everyone's alert in case you do not receive this type of notice from
other sources.
--
Jane & Steve Amy

Region 11 AHS http://www.daylily.hispeed.com/reg11.htm
Region 18 AIS http://www.region18.com/
Zone 5B, North Central Kansas
*
One hundred years from now no one will remember who we were.
Live for the moment and enjoy life to the fullest.
Plant flowers and enjoy!
*
The Amy's Garden
http://www.kansas.net/~eigor
*
Region 11 meeting in 2001 at Tulsa OK
http://www.daylily.hispeed.com/reg11.htm#note
*
Region 11 Auction By Mail information
http://www.daylily.hispeed.com/abm.htm
*

WOW!!! Nancy you sure were windy this morning! I just had to say that for
once.

But it's nice to hear about the wonderful idea's that are coming from people
other than us that have been doing this for a couple of years. <BG> I am
convinced more than ever that we as clubs especially in the larger
metropolitan area's had better make some changes in this day and age or your
not going to survive. This day and age we need new idea's more so than at any
time in the past 20 years. Whether some people want to believe it or not we
aren't living in the days of just 7 years ago and changes are going to keep
coming and as they do things will get easier to find on the internet. I would
love to see a region 18 chat myself andmaybe we could post this someplace
where the public will see it..such as on a gardening page. What do you think
of this idea?

Someone ask if we were ready for bloom! All I can say is BRING IT ON. I
cleaned three beds today and got one tree cut down. Here at the house have
ten more beds to clean and three more trees to cut which shouldn't take long
if weather holds. Oh, the joy of gardening!!!  I have all my iris crosses
planted fromlast year...wanted to say all my iris seed but that wouldn't be
the full truth cause I ordered from SIGNA plus had some in freezer already.
Hopefully will have everything planted in the next two days and inmy sons
greenhouse. Gosh, I love taking them out there...to hear him moan and groan
about me using his space for my iris seed. Makes my day!!! Wait till next
year cause I am planning on making 300-400 crosses this year. Alas the
thought of hybridizing just brings the meaness out of me...I can see him
now...I'll just stand there with a big smile on my face not saying a word.
Gosh, I love iris!!!

You all have fun while out in the garden.

Jim LOveland, Fenton, MO   Zone 5