[Fwd: Robins: Watch For Destructive New Virus "W32Naked@mm" or "Naked Wife"]

  • To: IRIS PHOTOS <iris-photos@yahoogroups.com>
  • Subject: [iris-photos] [Fwd: Robins: Watch For Destructive New Virus "W32Naked@mm" or "Naked Wife"]
  • From: Steve & Jane Amy <eigor@kansas.net>
  • Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2001 06:39:47 -0600

Sorry abut the last one.  My mouse slipped to the wrong file.

For everyone's alert in case you do not receive this type of notice from
other sources.
Jane & Steve Amy

Region 11 AHS http://www.daylily.hispeed.com/reg11.htm
Region 18 AIS http://www.region18.com/
Zone 5B, North Central Kansas
One hundred years from now no one will remember who we were.
Live for the moment and enjoy life to the fullest.
Plant flowers and enjoy!
The Amy's Garden
Region 11 meeting in 2001 at Tulsa OK
Region 11 Auction By Mail information