Re: Brown IB

Dear Mike,
    What are the other qualities of this iris? Does it have high bud count?
Is is vigorous? Is it florific? Does it extend the bloom period? It is early!
I personally think it is lovely , ruffled, & colorful. How is the branching?
Does it RE (rebloom)?
    Send more pictures. I am iris poor, so far, & starved for bloom.
Annette
    Lexington, Kentucky, USA, zone 5/6, region 7, where it is raining & my
first daffodils have just appeared. They are light yellow petals with a
darker cup;growing behind a basket of bright yellow pansies which are
cheering up the place.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
Classmates.com
Click here for Classmates.com