Re: SDB seedling

Hello Mike,

WOW.  This dark one is outstanding!  I particularly like the contrasting
double color beards.  I certainly hope for its future introduction.  And,
it is amazing how different the sister seedling is.  Thanks so much for
sharing them both.

BJ in SW MB (with raging winds resulting in -30C windchill this morning, no
spring here)