Re: SDB hmmm

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] SDB hmmm
  • From: "Racheal Nekuda" <lilylvr@kansas.net>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 16:08:58 -0800

I love it Mike,
but I really like things that are striking and different. You could cull it my way if it proves unpopular. VBG But seriously, I am sure I am not the only one who likes unusual combinatons of color. The standards seem to have a pleasing shape and the falls standout nicely. The beards really set it off. What kind of pattern would you call it? The contrast is super.