Re: SDB hmmm

Hi Mike,

Is it really that color?  If so, I'd buy it for sure.  Like
others on this list, I am drawn to the unusual color
combinations, and the more unusual the better.  Add any
hint of green and I'm a goner.  <vbg>  Need somebody to
trial for hardiness????  I'll volunteer!

BJ in SW MB (where the temperature has warmed to -16C but
that darn north wind is still blowing so the windchill is
still higher than -20C)

> George really likes this one but I am not sure I do.  It
is striking, <snip>

Buy Stock for $4.
No Minimums.
FREE Money 2002.