Re: SDB hmmm

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: SDB hmmm
  • From: "albee703" <alhbee@aol.com>
  • Date: Sat, 02 Mar 2002 22:46:37 -0000

--- In iris-photos@y..., "Mike Sutton" <suttons@l...> wrote:
> George really likes this one but I am not sure I do.  It is
striking, especially with those beards but yet............any input
would be appreciated.  SDB 3 buds 11 inches
> Mike

Blend1 I really like, perfect match and blend of colors. With
Pokemon, I with hold judgement, but I feel I'm with Mike .

Al Bullock

FREE COLLEGE MONEY
CLICK HERE to search
600,000 scholarships!