Re: Iris ISTANBUL

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Iris ISTANBUL
  • From: GardnrJan1@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2002 09:28:11 EST

In a message dated 3/2/2002 9:08:05 PM Eastern Standard Time, chris.darlington@sympatico.ca writes:

Your ISTANBUL is much more flared than mine is.  This is an iris that I
didn't care for at first but  kept walking back to

Mark and Chris,
       ISTANBUL is one that I see many pictures of and it varies remarkably (at least to me).    Ditto GYPSY WOMAN.    I've considered getting both, then someone gave me a start of GW in trade so I'll see what it looks like for ME.   Someday I'll trade someone for a start of ISTANBUL and that'll force me to try it...I think it should be a good rebloomer here and I'm always up for those.

Janet Natale
zone 8 fo SC

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor