Re: BULB: first iris of the year

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] BULB: first iris of the year
  • From: "Racheal Nekuda" <lilylvr@kansas.net>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2002 16:28:17 -0800

Those are Lovely Wendy
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, March 03, 2002 2:15 PM
Subject: [iris-photos] BULB: first iris of the year

Hi Everyone,

   This is my first attempt to post a picture.  This is I. reticulata
blooming now. Initially I thought they were crocus, but a closer look
revealed that they were iris.  My wife planted them instead of crocus, since
the squirrels usually eat fhe crocus flowers before we get to see them.

USDA Zone 6a

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor