CAT: Malevil Iris Gardens

  • Subject: [iris-photos] CAT: Malevil Iris Gardens
  • From: "Dana Brown" <ddbro@llano.net>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2002 18:12:21 -0600

Hello Folks,
	To those that have been asking:  Malevil Iris Gardens first catalog is
ready and our web site, www.malevil-iris.com is up.  The web site is a work
in progress.  We will be adding pictures as fast as we can.  If you would
like one of our catalogs please e-mail us privately.

	Thanks,

	Vernon & Dana Brown

Dana Brown
Malevil Iris Gardens