Re: darn squirrels...

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] darn squirrels...
  • From: BigAlligator@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2002 21:59:38 EST

oneofcultivars@aol.com writes:

<<  Squirrels love peanut butter. >>

     I will give that a try.  You are right about them being omnivores.
Frequently, I go to nearby Rainbow Springs State Park, and it is amazing how
many picnic baskets get robbed by those darn gray fluffy-tailed critters.
People cheer when a Hawk or Eagle gets one.

Mark A. Cook
Dunnellon, Florida      [Squirrellnellon?]

CLICK HERE to search
600,000 scholarships!