RE: CAT: Malevil Iris Gardens

  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] CAT: Malevil Iris Gardens
  • From: "Dana Brown" <ddbro@llano.net>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2002 21:20:24 -0600

To be honest I can't remember our PH.  What I do remember is that we are VERY alkaline.  I have to acidify lots of things to keep them happy and many others are worth the work <G>.

Sorry the picture of the land didn't load.  I don't know what to do about it because it loads for me??  I am pretty new at this so I will keep trying.  Thanks for the feedback.

Dana Brown
Malevil Iris Gardens
Pres. South Plains Iris Society
Region 17, Judges Training Chairperson