CAT: Malevil-Iris Gardens Web Site

  • Subject: [iris-photos] CAT: Malevil-Iris Gardens Web Site
  • From: "Dana Brown" <ddbro@llano.net>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 20:36:11 -0600

Due to circumstances beyond our control... or would that be We are currently
having technical difficulties???  Either way there are serious problems with
the web site and we are taking it down until further notice.  Thanks for all
the input and help!!!

Dana Brown
Malevil Iris Gardens
Pres. South Plains Iris Society