Re: Nice photo...but

Well yes, I do have some of the large ones. Got some wide 'uns too. Would you
like have some corn fed red or corn fed grey ones? Been dietin' and here red
meat is bad so spect I'll be avoidin' them. Now bout them skins, if you do
skin 'em and you dry 'em pretty good, then you can take a real sharp 'nife
and do yourself some good. Start in the middle of a pretty fair skin. Start
cuttin' a spiril (kinda' like all our staircases here) with about a quarter
inch width between each circle. Take that long strip of hide, holdin' it by
each end, pull back and forth across the back of your ho (hoe for yankees).
Rub it back and forth for a fair amount of time. When it softens a tolable
(tolerable) amount you can quit doin' that.

Take that 'un and make another jist like it. Now what you got here is a fine
pair of shoe laces. Saves good money but I don't know why. Case when your
dietin' you git real tired of seeing green any thin' !

Yawl I'm speaken Southern today,
Bill Burleson

Buy Stock for $4.
No Minimums.