Re: Early SDB bloom (Bijou)

Yep, I'd vote for that one!
BTW, That reminded me of the seedling photos on your web page... Went back to
check and admire one of my fav's there (the multi-color navy and white one)
and noticed that most of the thumbnails in the top 2 rows weren't
clickable... A temporary aberration or is it perhaps a browser

Region 19, NJ

Mike Sutton wrote:
> BIJOU (G. Sutton '02) has sent up a few early blooms, it didn't rebloom
this year so I am think that this is actually really late rebloom.  Doesn't
really matter I still really like it.  Personally I think it is George's best
SDB creation to date.
> Mike Sutton

          Phone: 609-518-3700 x4444          Fax: 609-518-3720

  safely in one pretty and well preserved piece, but to skid across
  the line broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out, leaking oil,
  shouting GERONIMO!"
  cathy@gixxergirl.org           http://www.gixxergirl.org/

Buy Stock for $4.
No Minimums.