See my online photo album named Iris

  • Subject: [iris-photos] See my online photo album named Iris
  • From: Dennis Bishop <starlord@inreach.com>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 08:01:17 -0800 (PST)

You're invited to see my photos on Snapfish! You can order prints of any photo in my online album.

**Get a FREE 4x6 print from my album!
Just click the 'order prints' button while viewing my photos.
Limit 1 free print per customer.**

Here's how to view my pictures:

1) Visit the link below to go to the Snapfish site.

2) Type in your name and email address and then choose a password. This ensures the privacy of my pictures and also sets up your own password-protected area on the Snapfish site.

If the link above does not work, highlight the link below using your cursor. Then copy and paste the link into your browser address window and hit the "Enter" or "Return" key on your keyboard.

3) If you'd like, you can easily order reprints or enlargements of my photos, right from the Snapfish site! Just click the "order prints" button while viewing my photos to place an order.

Snapfish - bringing people and pictures together.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor