Re: See my online photo album named Iris

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] See my online photo album named Iris
  • From: Mike Ayers <otisburg426@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 13:52:16 -0800 (PST)

Dennis, I'm a little disturbed by the Sign-Up at Snapfish to view your photos.  Certainly I understand respecting your privacy, but reading the Terms & Conditions to set up your own area for Snapfish - which you must do to view the photos - reveals an agreement to "ACTIVE PARTICIPATION" in the site, defined as send in film for processing or making a purchase at least every 6 months.  (I didn't read the fine print any further than that as this is not something I have any interest in doing - or any wish to be bound by.  Folks should be aware of the "details" before signing up for an account.

Mike

  Dennis Bishop <starlord@inreach.com> wrote:

You're invited to see my photos on Snapfish! You can order prints of any photo in my online album.

**Get a FREE 4x6 print from my album!
Just click the 'order prints' button while viewing my photos.
Limit 1 free print per customer.**

Here's how to view my pictures:

1) Visit the link below to go to the Snapfish site.

"Iris"

2) Type in your name and email address and then choose a password. This ensures the privacy of my pictures and also sets up your own password-protected area on the Snapfish site.

If the link above does not work, highlight the link below using your cursor. Then copy and paste the link into your browser address window and hit the "Enter" or "Return" key on your keyboard.

http://www.snapfish.com/share/p=43471015516679316/l=7335024/t_=7989

3) If you'd like, you can easily order reprints or enlargements of my photos, right from the Snapfish site! Just click the "order prints" button while viewing my photos to place an order.

Snapfish - bringing people and pictures together.

Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Groups Sponsor