Re: See my online photo album named Iris

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] See my online photo album named Iris
  • From: "Starlord" <starlord@inreach.com>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 22:10:14 -0800

I have never seen the sign in part for viewing my photos, no one has ever told
me about that. I've got something like 13 albums of photos there and I've shared
them with lots of folks. I use snapfish to get my prints and to get my scans as
it's the best deal on the net and I've looked at all the online film developers.
I would save them on my computer, but the small 4 gai drive I have is nearly
full of programs and text files as it is.

As I do shoot a good amount of film, I've always got some in the refrig awaiting
for me to send it in, this album is from a roll I shot last year summer time.

2,500,000 tons of steel, spining all alone
in the Dark ... The Place is Babylon 5

SIAR
www.starlords.org

Akumaizer Cattery