Re: darn squirrels...

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] darn squirrels...
  • From: oneofcultivars@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2002 10:45:45 EST

In light of the gravity with which this issue is being addressed I am undertakiing an economic analysis of the cost associated with some of the various baits suggested in this thread. While this endevor is expected to require considerable allocation of time resources it is anticipated the derived benifits to less serious irisarians will be immeasurable and of value to those capable of laughter directed at humor having lower color saturation. Too, this effort is being performed under the aspucices of Mother Nature without who's influence and direction such analysis would have otherwise been impossible. She insisted this day providing copius precipitation with sufficient electrical charge to alternately flatten and raise the few remaining hairs on my head. Certainly and properly so doing the day following the watering of my seedlings.

Discourse interupted. Rain stopped. Damage survey in progress. Economic analysis results to be contiued in future communication.

Bye Yawl,
Bill Burleson

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor