Re: darn squirrels...

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] darn squirrels...
  • From: "Starlord" <starlord@inreach.com>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2002 20:11:30 -0800

That photo is of the same one I was growing in Hawaii. I forgot to bring any
over with me and the type I see around LA and out here has another flower on it.

2,500,000 tons of steel, spining all alone
in the Dark ... The Place is Babylon 5

Akumaizer Cattery

Global Japanese Bobtail Club

Telescope Buyers FAQ