[PHOTO] Re: PHOTO: Carnival in Rio | Tue, 12 Mar 2002 13:07:14" />

[PHOTO] Re: PHOTO: Carnival in Rio

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] PHOTO: Carnival in Rio
  • From: "Racheal Nekuda" <lilylvr@kansas.net>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 13:02:28 -0800

This is one I can hardly wait to see this spring. It surpassed my expectaions as I bought it from it's descripton. The stick is from a dying peach tree I am trying to save. The flower is listing because the dog ran over the stem.
Wendy

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor