ADMIN: YAHOO Off Line

  • Subject: [iris-photos] ADMIN: YAHOO Off Line
  • From: John Jones <jijones@usjoneses.com>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 14:46:34 -0800

Well it is finally official - Yahoo Groups will be off line this weekend
(see below) Thanks to Mark Cook for finally tracking this rumor down.

Dear Yahoo! Groups Members,

      The Yahoo! Groups service will be down Friday March 15 9:00 PM PST
(GMT-8) as we move our servers to a new facility. We expect the
      service to be back up the morning of Sunday March 17.

      During this time the web site will be unavailable and email will
not be delivered. (Some users may experience email non-delivery notices,
but all
      email should be delivered once service has resumed.) Please note:
once the service is back up, there will be email delays due to backlog. We
      expect these delays to last no longer than 1 day. Please do not
re-send email to your group as it will only add to delays.

      We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

      The Yahoo! Groups Team

http://www.AISGiftShop.com

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)
Fremont, California, USA