Re: Iris japonica

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Iris japonica
  • From: Dennis Kramb <dkramb@badbear.com>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 18:31:16 -0500

Title: Re: [iris-photos] Iris japonica
Japonica started blooming a few days ago but I had to wait till today when the sun poked through the snowflakes to get enough light to photo it. There are over 10 bloomstems so the show should last into April.

Beautiful photo, Christy!  Is that the same iris I sent ya?  Mine never looked so good.  I misread your email above at first I thought you said the snow will last till April.  I thought, what is this? The iris version of a groundhog?!  <G>

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor