Re: Iris japonica

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Iris japonica
  • From: "Hensler" <hensler@povn.com>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 18:20:20 -0800

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bob & Donna Lockman" <thelockmans@tntie.com>

ooooh, beautiful, wonder what are my chances here in North Carolina! I love
this! Are they hard to find?

Donna,

I wouldn't be surprised if you could raise these outside in your area. I've
read they can take up to z6. Anyone know for certain?

They're not at all hard to find. I've seen quite a few different cvs listed
by different nurseries.

Christy

FREE COLLEGE MONEY
CLICK HERE to search