Seeking Triple Socket Assistance

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Seeking Triple Socket Assistance
  • From: "oneofcultivars1" <oneofcultivars@aol.com>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 16:27:26 -0000

I'm trying to "build" the ideal iris. One of the primary
characteristics I seek to engender into this cultivar is the
propensity to produce triple sockets on terminal ends of stalks and
lateral branches -- similar to Lemon Chess (arguably the best with
this characteristic).

Kindly keep in mind this request as irises bloom for you. Kindly post
any such iris that routinely produces triple sockets on any terminal.
Kindly post a picture of same if you have the capacity to do so.

Thanking you in advance for any assistance you provide,
Bill Burleson

CLICK HERE to search
600,000 scholarships!