Re: Seeking Triple Socket Assistance

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Seeking Triple Socket Assistance
  • From: "FRANCELLE EDWARDS" <fjmjedwards@worldnet.att.net>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 12:09:47 -0700

I have had Appleblossom Days (B. Hamner  "92) do that for me.  It is a truly beautiful, fragrant, peach pink iris.  I believe Don Shepard's Iris Garden carries it.
Good luck with building the perfect iris.  That's my goal too.  Wouldn't it be simple if two perfect irises produced perfect seedlings?

Francelle Edwards  Glendale,  AZ  Zone 9