Re: Seeking Triple Socket Assistance

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Seeking Triple Socket Assistance
  • From: storylade@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 07:08:57 EST

In a message dated 3/15/2002 1:52:59 AM Central Standard Time,
oneofcultivars@aol.com writes:

<< Those who hybridize understand it as passion. Those who don't see it as an
 affliction. >>

You've got that one pegged. I resist hybridizing daylilies, most of the time.
 I don't want to make twice as much of a  . . . well, whatever YOU said!  And
I have even less space than before.  Still,  it's all fun!  Yeah, that
passion thingy!

Betty from BG KY USA Zone 6

Buy Stock for $4.
No Minimums.