My Dream Iris

  • Subject: [iris-photos] My Dream Iris
  • From: Janice Frizzell <jfrizzell@tbr.state.tn.us>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 08:47:10 -0600

I don't think it's possible to create a "perfect" iris because what is
perfect for you is not for someone else.  As for myself, I love all irises,
especially tall bearded. Some irises when they bloom seem to speak to you,
screaming LOOK AT ME!!!! Those are the irises that make you look forward to
spring every year and hope for rebloom in the fall. I don't think I can ever
have too many varieties, every hybridizer brings something different out in
an iris, so collect I must and  I hope I never run out of planting space.

Climbing down off the speakers podium now :-)
Janice Frizzell

Buy Stock for $4.
No Minimums.
FREE Money 2002.