Re: VIRUS ALERT - Re: Important

  • Subject: Re: VIRUS ALERT - Re: [iris-photos] Important
  • From: oneofcultivars@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 12:05:13 EST

I think so too. My software gave an alert when I attempted a download of the
message. Not sure though. May have alerted on the text "patch" included in
the download. Was not sure so deleted the message and everything associated
with it. Then scanned. Clean for the moment.

Bill Burleson

FREE COLLEGE MONEY
CLICK HERE to search
600,000 scholarships!